Pages

Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review of Maxstar shoes

Review of Maxstar shoes!



I ordered these on the 4th of April, which was a Friday, and they arrived on the 11th. That's pretty fast...to be coming from Korea! 
The shoes came in a clear plastic wrapping with a travel shoe bag. I thought it was a nice touch!

I bought two pairs: one silver in a low top converse style, and the other in a solid black vans style. I usually wear a size 8 in flat shoes. So I ordered the silver ones in (7.5 - 8) and the black ones in 7.5 just because I didn't want them to be too loose. 
They're a comfy fit..although, I will say, that the converse style fits differently than the other style. The laces have to be tied very tight in order for them to not slip on and off my heels while walking. The vans style shoes are great, they are a great fit. After a while though, my toes started to feel a little pressure since they are new shoes. But all in all..I think they are great to wear! 
I really have no complaints on how they walk or the height. I ordered a double platform version of the silver shoes..and I can walk comfortably. (I'm a very clumsy person too) So anyone thinking that these will be too wobbly or dangerous..don't even worry! They walk so easily. It's basically like walking in regular flats..you're just up higher, haha. 




Those are some close up shots of the shoes. I really like the material on the inside of them! It makes them so breathable..and it's a kind of soft, squishy mesh material. 
This is just a photo to show what they look like with an outfit on. I really like the versatility of these shoes. I've already gotten so many compliments and questions about these shoes! They're really cool and stylish, go with anything, and are comfy! What more could you ask for? haha

There are some closer up shots of the black ones. These are so easy to pair with outfits too! Maybe because they are solid black, haha. I love them! They add an edgy grunge look to simple outfits. 
Here's a photo to show what these look like with an outfit on. :) 


Bottom line, both pairs of shoes are awesome! I definitely recommend this website to anyone interested in platforms. They are holding up better than any others I've bought. They are also easier to walk in and more comfortable than any other brands I've bought. Go check out Maxstar! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment